06 November 2012

Morning feel good questions

Everyone's definition of happiness is different.  Sometimes we forget to do the very basic things which make us happy.  Every morning get into the habit of asking yourself:

  1. What can I do today that will make me happy?  What about that makes me happy?  (Is it going for a walk, reading a book, taking a bath, talking with a good friend who makes you laugh, planning a trip, finishing a project, start learning something new)?
  2. What am I grateful for in my life?  Why?  (Health, home, family, dog, job, food, partner, children)?
  3. Am I proud and committed to living a good balanced life?  (What do I need to change to improve this and start it today)?  Always take massive action when you know you need to.

So many clients get hung up on start / stopping and it doesn't need to be like that.  A blip is not the end of the world and you can start again immediately.  Give up on the "I'll start Monday or the New Year". If you know you have something that is making you unhappy in your life, stop it, change it, or improve it.

Get your life balance and you will be happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.