A complete weight loss programme using hypnotherapy, nutrition and yoga
About the course
Running 2 weeks consecutively followed by a 2 week break between the last two sessions, the course includes:
- 4 Hypnotherapy sessions
- 4 Nutritional assessments
- 4 Yoga or Pilates classes
The next session starts on 11th January 2013 at 4pm (duration 2 hours) at:
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy
2nd floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road,
London SW15 6TQ.
Cost, terms and bookings
The course costs £525 (a saving of £165), which is payable in 4 installments, and are to be used before the end of March 2013. To book, call Marygrace Anderson on 07931 54 74 14 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expect Much More Than Getting Thin?
We anticipate that the techniques you will learn will not only help you to get thin but will help you in many other areas. We expect that you will:
- Improve your confidence and health
- Increase your ability to solve problems
- Increase your ability to reach your goals in other areas of your life
- Improve your relationships with others
- Increase your ability to enjoy your life
We don't use:
- Terror tactics
We do use:
- The latest scientific research
- Guided imagery
- The power of the mind
What to expect
All participants start off with an individual phone consultation to assess what they have done in the past, what their specific difficulties are and of course what they are aiming to achieve. We will email you a short form to fill in and email back before the first session.
Who are the experts?