20 September 2012

Stop smoking on 1st October NHS campaign

On the 1st October the NHS is promoting a smoke-free campaign encouraging smokers in England to stop smoking for 28 days during October.  I completely support it and will give everyone, during the month of October, £25.00 off my normal fee and donate it to Cancer UK.

Take the 28 day challenge but make it a life long change.  You will feel so much better for doing it.  The best way to commit is to think of all the things you hate about smoking and then list all of the things you will gain from stopping.  You can start November feeling healthier, happier and proud. 


1 comment:

  1. This article is amazing as it helps me to get the sort of information was needed by me. I am thankful to get your article when was searching http://howquit-smoking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.