25 May 2012

The dreaded office party - NOT!

One of the best things about being a part of the team at The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy in Putney is the enthusiasm of the staff and directors.  When an email is sent saying, "company social", I can't wait for the day to come.  The last event was on the 11 May and we did a session of African Dancing before we went to the Pub for drinks.  Everyone threw themselves into the spirit of the event and it was such a fun evening.  You can see me strut my stuff (or rather watch my two left feet),  I am no dancing queen but you don't have to be to have fun.  I am in the back in the white shirt behind Jamie with the head band.  A big thanks to Cherie, Clive, and Dina for organising it.  I would have uploaded it sooner, but had trouble emailing the file to my computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.