07 August 2012

Wave chair - isn't it beautiful and inspirational?

This is my new wave chair and I love it.  It's great on my admin days when I have to sit at my desk for a few hours (remembering to take regular breaks).  It is great for your posture and building your core support.  I highly recommend it. 

For those who don't know correct positioning at your desk, the main guidelines are as follows:
  1. Eyebrows should be level with the top of your computer screen.
  2. Feet should be on the floor and the height adjusted so your knees are just slightly slower than your hips.
  3. Arms should be "L" shaped so it's not too far flexed in either an up or down wrist.
  4. You should sit close enough to your desk so you don't have to over reach for items on it (particularly the phone).

Good health to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.