26 January 2021

MG Hypnosis - Happiness


Happiness – WOW – seems strange to have to work at finding something that should come so naturally.  However, sometimes it feels like it is just becoming harder to figure out what makes us happy.  This video contains a few ideas to help you find it again and keep it, and I also give other suggestions at the end. 

 

Like the comedian Maranda Hart advises, “I tried to be grown up but I have no interest in abiding by the adult rulebook. I want to do fun things that make me happy [...] You might call me a child. Good. For if adults had even the slightest in-the-moment joy of a child then frankly the world would be a better place.” 

 

And this one

 

“Look in the mirror and say, 'There is none other like you and for that reason alone you are beautiful.”   

 

Doesn’t that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.