19 May 2021

MG Hypnosis - Bore U 2 Sleep Dreaming

Today I am honoured to bore you to sleep with stories about dreams.

 

Dreams are amazing, but only to the person who had the dream.  Describing dreams are never a good idea.  You are constantly trying to piece together bits of what you remember as well as the bits that come to you as you are trying to recall it.  And because they never make a lot of sense to begin with, I thought it would be good way to “bore you to sleep” with some a dream I recall – or rather don’t….

 

So, listen - but don’t listen, as you fall asleep.

 

I hope you enjoy being “bored to sleep” with me.  Sweet dreams.

 

Please “like” this video if you think others will find it helpful.

 

+++ DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO WHILE USING A MOVING VEHICLE OR WHERE YOUR FULL ATTENTION IS REQUIRED +++

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.