06 March 2021

MG Hypnosis - Bore you to Sleep - 3 Places


Honoured to be asked for more sleep videos. To be able to offer help others with #sleep during #lockdown makes me feel great. Wishing you sweet dreams.


By popular demand – another “bore you to sleep” story about 3 places I want to describe for you. Again, there is no point to the story except to help bore you to sleep and distract your mind away from thoughts keeping you awake. So, you can listen to me, but you don’t really have to concentrate on my words. Say “goodnight Gracie”. The transition between the start of the clip and session isn't smooth, but hay, I'm still learning. : ) I let the music play on for a minute after I finish – sweet dream. ***DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS WHILE OPERATING A MOVING VEHICLE OR WHERE YOUR FULL ATTENTION IS REQUIRED FOR SAFETY*** Please “like” this video if you think others will find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.