15 April 2021

MG Hypnosis - Bore U 2 Sleep with Bedtime Stories

 

Today I am honoured to “Bore you to Sleep” with a story about a few of my favourite bed time stories that I had read to me as a child and stories I read to my son.  So, I don’t tell you a whole story, just summarize ones I loved to hear as a child and why.  There are thousands of wonderful stories and the ones I mention are classic’s from both the USA and UK.  Some will be a memory lane for you and others may be new to you.  Anyway, old or new, they are all great stories.

 

I hope you enjoy being “bored to sleep” with me.

 

Enjoy!


DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS WHILE OPERATING A MOVING VEHICLE OR WHERE YOUR FULL ATTENTION IS NEEDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.