11 April 2021

MG Hypnosis - Let Anxiety Go

One of the reasons I like working with children is they have no hard-set predisposition of failure.  That innocence and trust that I will be able to help them always amazes me. 

BUT I always explain to them, and this is key, that I am not doing it…they are.  Adults would benefit from going back to that innocence.  Have faith. 

 

You already have overcome tough times before, which you now take for granted, and you can use the same strengths to get though anything.  You just have to simply believe in yourself and change your attitude towards anxiety!

 

Remember, in using hypnotherapy, you are the one making the changes, I simply guide you into finding your own solution to your problem.  And a lot of time, that is all it takes.  Spending time to find it.  Really, whatever is causing you anxiety, this is your chance to change it.  Tell it goodbye. Get mad and say “no more”.

 

Let’s get going.

 

+++Do not listen to this while operating a moving vehicle or where your full attention is needed+++

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.