19 December 2011

New Year, new you

By Marygrace Anderson

New year, new you? Yeah right, but maybe, just maybe.

It didn't happen last year or the year before, but that is the point. Why didn't it? Well, I can tell you... The answer is you didn't really want it. Sorry, I meant to say you didn't REALLY want it in the way you need to commit to change. The missing link, the desire was just not there. How do I know? I've been there and failed. Now I have been there and succeeded.

My life changing moment happened seven years ago. I walked into a hypnotherapist's office seeking help to quit smoking. I am well-educated, strong-willed, very aware of the dangers of smoking and had the greatest motivation to stop, a new baby. (I had stopped throughout the pregnancy but went back to it).

I loved the experience so much I trained to become a certified hypnotherapist. I wanted to be able to change people's lives for the better and it is now what I do for a living. Now, I am presented with sceptics for sleep difficulties, confidence, phobias, weight loss, smoking and various other issues and - in a nice way - proved them wrong too. The nice thing about all of these people is they do have what I had and just needed a little help. They reached the point of desire to change. My role is to help make this desire happen with them.

Hypnotherapy is a treatment that uses hypnosis to alter the way you feel or change aspects of your life that need improving. Hypnosis is a perfectly natural condition that we experience every day of our lives, like daydreaming. We drift in and out of a hypnotic state all day long without being aware of it. Under hypnosis, we are capable of making amazing changes to our thinking patterns and unlocking unlimited potential to improve and transform our lives.

We discuss what you want to improve or change. Then we agree the goals and desired outcome you want to accomplish. Next, we'll work together with various techniques and hypnosis to achieve those results, all in a tranquil, calming and relaxing environment. So go ahead, and let me prove you wrong and give you a chance to say, "wow, a new me"!

For more information, you can contact Marygrace Anderson on 07931 547 414 or visit the MG Hypnosis website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.