05 October 2013

My goals for the end of 2013

One of my goals for the end of 2013 is to watch less TV and be active in finishing projects (like the dreaded organisation of my pictures for the last 5 years into photo albums – almost finished). Anyway, I am making progress and getting more things done without feeling like I am not having down time. My projects are all things I want to do and I set time limits so I don’t feel like it is a chore. TV is great for information and to have a break, but the 3 to 4 hours from meal to bed (even in the background is too much).

Other things I am doing with my "power hours" is looking into classes of interest, listening to Italian tapes, giving the dog a final walk (more than just around the block), face-timing friends, updating my daughters monthly journal, cleaning out clutter by area (scary out-of-date medicines in the bathroom cupboard and out-of-date cans of soup "I was going to try"– eek), getting clothes ready for the next day, getting birthday cards/presents ready for the upcoming month. They might sound like small projects or tasks, but the time-saving feel good factor is outstanding. Try it and you will see. I am also learning about juicing – more in the next newsletter about this and how it can help with weight loss and sports enhancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.