Learn Stress Management and Self–Hypnosis
When: November 14th between 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
Where: The Putney Clinic, 2nd floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road, London SW15 6TQ
Why: We can all use some stress reduction techniques. (see below for details) You will learn how to relax your mind and body. You will love it!
Who is this for? Executives, new and experienced parents, new career starters, young adults, anyone facing stress or challenges in their lives. Whatever you do, you can feel better physically and mentally.
Call us to book on 07931 547414.
The aim: To learn how to take even more effective control of your emotional and physical well-being by learning stress reduction techniques and self-hypnosis to use during your day.
What will you learn and how can it help you?
We will teach you how to use self-hypnosis. You'll leave with a powerful tool to use in your daily life. We anticipate that the techniques you learn will help in many other areas of your life. Just to mention a few:
- Reduce reoccurring physical symptoms of stress in your body (i.e. shoulders, neck, and back pain. Also IBS, headaches, and anxiety attacks).
- Increase motivation and goal setting.
- Stopping old unwanted habits.
- Building self-confidence and increase self-esteem.
- Presenting and public speaking.
- Learning a useful life long skill... and more.
The cost: The fee for this event is just £55.00 for 2 hours paid before the start of the class by bank transfer, cheque or cash on the day before the class begins. All notes and a free CD will be supplied.
It will be a positive, fun, relaxing and informative event.