30 May 2017

MY 6 WEEK DETOX DIARY AND SELF-HYPNOSIS – FOR YOUR BENEFIT (UPDATED WEEKLY – WEEK 5)

MY 6 WEEK DETOX DIARY AND SELF-HYPNOSIS – FOR YOUR BENEFIT (UPDATED WEEKLY – WEEK 5) 

This really has been a easy adjustment and much faster to settle into than I had thought in the beginning.  By week 5 I don’t “think” of my days as being much different, only a reminder that I feel so much better in mind and body.

My detox teas finish tomorrow and I will go onto green tea and other herbal teas.  

My calendar is looking more and more colourful – going to add sparking bits next week : ) 

Tips for this week for staying on track.

1. JDI –  No change.  Just always do it first thing or put it in your diary!

2. Balance is key with exercise, eating, being social, family, career, personal development, etc.  Find your balance and your stresses will all decrease.

3.  I went for a run with my neighbour Tina.  I ran further and easier with a running buddy – thanks for the conversation and distraction Tina!   I will try to ask more people to run with me and explain that I am trying to build up my distance and speed.  My longest run so far is 5k (walking twice for 2-3 minutes) and run/walking Putney Bridge to Wandsworth Bridge.  

4. Listing again the benefits after 5 weeks. 100% more energy, sleeping better, eating better, clothes fitting easier, body feels firmer, mind is sharper and more focused, being more productive in business and personal goals, and lastly but most importantly, I am happier in general.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


See you next week and enjoy your week.  Marygrace

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment, you can do so here. All comments are moderated.